Trip to St.Petersburg
We are glad to welcome you in one of the most magnificent cities of Russia!
Starting your trip to St.Petersburg, please, consider the following:
- A visa may be required. To get the visa please refer to the Russian embassy in your home country. If you need advice - we are happy to help.
- If required, we will send you an official invitation for a business visa (possible for EU countries).
Please contact us to receive more information about getting visa in your country.
- Most of the hotels provide their guests with “visa support”. Some of them do this free of charge.
- In the moment we provide help by booking of rooms at the Belveder Business Hotel (which is just 3 minutes walk from the clinic).
- St. Petersburg's airlines “Rossiya Airlines” (now Aeroflot) provides connection to more than 80 cities of the world — from Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean. It is one of the biggest enterprises in aviation industry of Russia. Since 2001 “Rossiya” is the member of International Air Transport Assosiation (IATA). Tickets and timetable under http://www.rossiya-airlines.com/intro/
- We provide airport transfer, as well as transfer to the clinic, if required.
- Do not hesitate to send us e-mail, if you have any questions, considering organization of your trip and time here.
- More about the city under: