12 good reasons to choose AVA-Peter International Egg Donation Programme
1. AVA-Peter is located in the heart of St. Petersburg. AVA-Peter Clinic belongs to the respected international network of AVA-Clinics. Our quality management system has been ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2008.
2. We offer an individual approach to every patient, with your own English- or German- speaking fertility specialist, nurse and patient coordinator assigned to you. They care personally about you, and monitor your treatment process before, during and after your visit to St. Petersburg. We advise you on specific issues of donor egg pregnancy until you finally have your baby in your arms.
3. We treat women under 51 year of age, married, in relationship or single.
4. All our egg donors are women under the age of 30, who have at least one child of their own. They undergo thorough medical screening and provide AVA-Peter with detailed medical history of their own and their families (parents, siblings, children) as well as with their photos as children and adults.
5. We offer you a unique opportunity of choosing an egg donor from our Egg Donor Data Base — the only one in Europe!
- More than 100 egg donors available to your choice at any time and ready to start at your convenience,
- More than 150 details about each egg donor including photos of them while under the age of 10 and motivation letters.
If you need help while choosing a donor, our Team is happy to guide you through the Data Base and help you to make the best choice. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your 7 day free of charge access to the whole Data Base.
6. Alternatively a donor can be matched to you by AVA-Peter Clinic according to your physical characteristics and you are provided with the following details about proposed donor: age, blood group, height, weight, colours.
7. We guarantee no less than 10 donor eggs available for each recipient. Our principle in fresh egg donation is to offer one donor per one recipient (no egg sharing). All the eggs produced by your egg donor in your donation cycle become your property (in average 15-17 eggs).
8. We also provide a convenient and affordable egg donation programme with 10 frozen eggs which requires only one day stay for each partner (sperm freezing day for male partner and embryo transfer day for the female partner).
9.We have high success rates. In IVF or ICSI cycles with fresh donor eggs we usually transfer one fresh embryo (one superior quality blastocyst). In 2013 the clinical pregnancy rates in fresh donor egg cycles were 54,0% per one fresh embryo transfer.
10. Freezing of the remaining good-quality embryos is possible for a second/third child or any further attempts.Since 2010, we have successfully used vitrification for freezing blastocysts, resulting in a clinical pregnancy rate of 48,8% per ET using this technique in 2013. If fresh embryo transfer has not worked we usually transfer two frozen embryos.
11. Treatment in 1 visit without initial consultation at AVA-Peter is possible if you have a supportive local consultant willing to accompany you through your treatment process while liaising with us. Please ask your coordinator to advise you about duration of your visit and logistics: email@example.com or +7 812 600 7 812
12. We have no waiting time for donor. We have no waiting time to start your treatment. You choose your donor and the exact dates of your embryo transfer yourself- we make it as convenient and stress-less as possible for you! We help you to arrange your trip, sightseeing and meet you at the airport.
Would you like to receive your free unbinding 7 day access to our full Egg donor Data base?
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your 7 day free of charge access to the whole Data Base or call us +7 812 600 7 812. If you need help while choosing a donor, our Team is happy to guide through the Data Base and help you to make the best choice. Please book a free of charge phone meeting with our coordinators and doctors.
Read more about our egg donors’ life stories, families, motivations, human values! >>>
A Baby via egg donation? 10 concerns against egg donation >>>
Our patients share with you their experience of becoming parents through egg donation. >>>
Interested in egg donation at AVA-Peter?
We are happy to start our communication with a warm welcoming phone meeting. We call you at your convenience and explain our programmes and the process of treatment. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com to book a phone meeting or call us +7 812 600 7 812.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your AVA-Peter team
Willeke and Mario from Netherlands come to AVA-Peter for egg donation treatment... Enjoy this touching and sincere documentary by Jorien van Nes
To watch the full version of the documentary free of charge, please send us an e-mail and we will be happy to provide you with a link and a password