10 good reasons to choose AVA-Peter International Egg Donation Programme
1. AVA-Peter is located in the heart of St. Petersburg. AVA-Peter Clinic belongs to the respected international network of AVA-Clinics. Our quality management system has been ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2008.
2. We offer an individual approach to every patient, with your own English- or German- speaking fertility specialist, nurse and patient coordinator assigned to you. They care personally about you, and monitor your treatment process before, during and after your visit to St. Petersburg. We advise you on specific issues of donor egg pregnancy until you finally have your baby in your arms.
3. We offer you a unique opportunity to choose your egg donor yourself from our Egg Donor Data Base — the only one in Europe!
More than 80 egg donors available to your choice at any time and ready to start immediately,
More than 120 details about each egg donor including their photographs in the age under 10 years old.
4. Alternatively we provide you with a very careful and individual egg donor-recipient matching with respect to your appearance. To a potential recipient these donors have disclosed age, blood group, height, weight, colours, education, job.
5. Our principle is to offer one donor per one recipient (no egg sharing!). On average, there are no fewer than 10 eggs per cycle available for a recipient. Egg collection is scheduled for the date most convenient for the recipient, which is agreed in advance to make your travel arrangements as stress-free as possible. As an option, sperm freezing can be done at the Initial Consultation or on a separate visit so the male partner does not need to come twice.
6. We have high success rates. In IVF or ICSI cycles with fresh donor eggs we usually transfer one fresh embryo (one superior quality blastocyst) and freeze the remaining good quality embryos. If fresh embryo transfer does not work we usually transfer two frozen embryos. In 2013 the clinical pregnancy rates in fresh donor egg cycles were 54,0% per one fresh embryo transfer and 48,8% per frozen embryo transfer.
7. Freezing of the remaining good-quality embryos is possible for a second/third child or any further attempts. Since 2010, we have successfully used vitrification for freezing blastocysts, resulting in a clinical pregnancy rate of 48,8% per ET using this technique in 2013.
8. We treat married or unmarried couples and single women. We can treat female patients up to the age of 51.
9. Treatment in 1 visit is possible if you have a supportive local consultant willing to accompany you through your treatment process while liaising with us.
10. We have no waiting time for donor. We have no waiting time to start your treatment. Your embryo transfer can be performed just 1-2 months after you have visited us for the Initial Consultation (or provided us with your medical data by e-mail – Shared Care). In the latter case, you fill in our online questionnaire, and send us your photographs and the contact details of your local consultant who is willing to guide you through the treatment with us.
You choose your donor and the exact dates of your embryo transfer yourself – we make it as convenient as possible for you!
Would you like to receive your free unbinding 7 day access to our full Egg donor Data base?
We will be happy to provide you with the access within 1-2 working days and help you with the donor choice
Interested in egg donation at AVA-Peter?
Please first fill in our questionnaire. This will be assessed by one of our experienced patient coordinators, who will then get in touch with you using your preferred contact method.
If you have any questions, an English-speaking coordinator is available to take your call on 007 812 600 7812 between 07:00-14:00 Central European time (06.00-13.00 UK time). You can also reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your AVA-Peter team
Willeke and Mario from Netherlands come to AVA-Peter for egg donation treatment... Enjoy this touching and sincere documentary by Jorien van Nes
To watch the full version of the documentary free of charge, please send us an e-mail and we will be happy to provide you with a link and a password