"AVA" clinics have been treating infertility since 1987. Since 1992, Ava-Klinikka in Tampere, Finland has been specializing exclusively in assisted reproductive techniques. In 1996, a clinic in Saint-Petersburg (Ava-Peter) was opened, and in 1997 another clinic in Finland (in Turku) came into operation. In 2000, a clinic in Lisbon, Portugal, was founded. In 2004, in Saint-Petersburg a multi-specialty clinic "Scandinavia" was set up. The newest clinic within the "AVA" network began its work in Riga, in 2005.
How it all began in St. Petersburg ten years ago:
- 1997 — First IVF pregnancy.
- 1997 — First surrogate pregnancy.
- 1998 — First ICSI pregnancy.
- 1998 — First pregnancy after ICSI/TESA.
- 1998 — First pregnancy after transfer of frozen-thawed embryos.
- 1999 — First oocyte donation and embryo donation pregnancies.
- 2000 — First PGD pregnancy.
Nowadays AVA-PETER is:
- The second largest reproductive center in Russia
- The largest private clinic in Russia providing treatment of infertility based on assisted reproductive techniques.
- More than 1500 IVF cycles per year
- More than 25.000 patients
- Patients from all over the world.
The main asset of AVA-PETER is its united and inspired team that is always ready to provide assistance